Sunday, October 29, 2017

My New Job at Sugarlina Bakeshop



S'mores Saturdays



Polar Bears

Choco Bears

Foodland Bag Apron 
(keeps clothes dry while doing dishes)


Krysteene, Me, Pam, Vannesa, Sammi and Nette

Chocolate Poop Emojis

Pumpkin Spice Fall Leaf Cupcakes 

Tahitian Vanilla French Macarons

Started in June working at Sugarlina Bakeshop.  I love it because I'm able to use my creativity as well as my baking skills. Cute and mini is usually the theme! There are so many little tasks to do everyday since there are only three of us bakers in the shop. I'm never bored and always busy, busy, busy. Time flies.  My coworkers are amazing. I couldn't ask to work with a better team. It took a while to adjust to waking up" dark and early" but now I love that I work from 5:30 till 2 and still have time to spend with family. In fact, I'm up before the sun and writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment